Saturday, December 5, 2009

The skin biz

Have you ever had

a sunburn so bad it

blistered?

Once

but it wasn’t

too bad

considering.

Considering what?

Considering

the sun is

50 million degrees

fahrenheit.

Is there any

history of skin

caner in your

family?

I came here because

I have a wart on my foot and

I want it removed.

The foot?

The wart.

Please just answer

the questions.

No history of skin

cancer.

Thank you. Have

you ever had a mole

removed?

What does this have to

do with my wart?

Please just answer.

I’ve never had a mole removed

but here’s one for you.

Have you ever woken up face down in someone else’s pillow with last night still wet on you. So sick and sober the only thing that can save you is one more whiskey?

I’m not really comfortable…

Really?

then let’s dispense

with the personal

questions and get to

removing my wart.

No comments:

Post a Comment